About Us

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

0

Retro Plain Blogger Template

  • Tuesday, November 2, 2010
  • Anonymous
  • Share
  • I have been receiving mails from my readers on my next blogger template and besides my schedules I don’t want to disappoint them. Retro Plain is yet another simple personal template. This time I have used the default share buttons thats available in Blogger to make fasten the loading time and I hope you guys like piece of work.
    retro plain blogger template
    Template Specifications
    • Three column
    • Social sharing buttons
    • Compatible with all the major browsers
    • Dedicated page navigation bar
    Suggestions are welcome, so drop in your thoughts about this template. You can check out my previous blogger template here

    0 Responses to “Retro Plain Blogger Template”

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe